Lemon-Thyme, Ginger and Apple Jam
- 10 Red Apples
- 3 cm fresh ginger juiced
- 2 Aniseed stars
- 1 Lemon juiced with skin on
- 1 ½ liter Apple Juice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 12 Lemon-Thyme Sprigs
- 500ml water
- Peel and core apples and chopped in small 1 cm blocks
- Throw in a pot with Apple Juice, Aniseed, Ginger and Sugar. Bring to a boil
- Bring down to a simmer and leave until apples are soft.
- And until syrup makes a line when you pull your finger over the back of a syrup covered wooden spoon.
- Leave to rest for 10 minutes
Visit us at The Herb Farm Bistro for some amazing dishes and so much more!